A sleepout is a great way to add an extra two bedrooms, bedroom and study, rumpus room for kids and sleepovers, guest house, or office to work from home. Building a stand alone sleepout is without the disruptive process of altering your existing home. Sleepouts will increase the sale price of your property and will add flexibility to your lifestyle even if you use one of the rooms as storage.
Sleepouts need to be built to comply with the New Zealand Building Act 2004 and amendments, Standards NZS 3604:2011, Building Code, Auckland Unitary Plan and bi-laws.
Hybrid will manage the whole process for you from site investigation, design, consent (if required), construction and completed to be compliant!
Sleepout Central Bay No Consent Required! *conditions apply*
• 30 square metres, no building consent required*
• Floor Area of Sleepout excluding decks and veranda
• Stormwater to garage connecting into existing system
Sleepout Central Bay Basic Package
• Timber floor on piles
• 2.4m High wall framing
• Trussed roof structure with flat ceiling
• 200mm Weatherboards with galvanized soakers with base boards
• Bay window feature
• Colorsteel corrugated roof
• PVC Spouting and downpipes
• Aluminium joinery single glazed
• Insulation Floor, Walls, Ceiling
• Gib interior linings, square stopped
• Solar electrical LED lighting
• Three coat Resene paint system to exterior
• Small deck and stairs
• No veranda, paving, retaining, fence
• Multi purpose habitable space
• Upgrade Insulation to walls, ceiling, slab, garage door
• 2.7m High wall framing
• Rafter roof structure with skillion roof
• Upgrade Gib lining or Plywood to interior
• Architraves and skirtings
• Extra windows and doors (Double glazed)
• Storage and attic storage systems (flat ceiling only)
• Veranda and large deck
• Paving, path, retaining, fencing, planting
• Mains electrical connection to house
• Exterior hot/cold tap
• Spouting and roof upgrade options
• Cladding upgrade options
• Many more options
From design and build, to renovations, to recladding, we offer a full range of residential building services to suit your requirements.
Sleepouts, Minor Dwellings, Granny flats, Minor Units, Man Cave. Specifically designed to your specifications to match the character of your home.